This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a provider of workforce solutions. The company offers specialty staffing, and outsourcing and consulting services on temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. It recruits supporting staff, manual work force, professional employees, and other staff. The company also offers centralized payroll processing solutions; career transition and executive coaching and development; and executive search work force solutions. The company provides services in automotive, diversified conglomerates, consumer goods, high tech, life sciences, finance and insurance, and natural resources sectors across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Kelly is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, the US.
Kelly Services, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 09,2017: Kelly Services reports second quarter earnings
May 16,2017: Kelly Services opens local office, hiring for food production jobs
May 11,2017: Kelly Services Q1 net earnings up
Apr 14,2017: Kelly Services CEO Carl Camden to step down, promotes George Corona to CEO
Apr 14,2017: Kelly Services announces management changes
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Key Facts
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Kelly Services, Inc. - History
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Company Statement
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Business Description
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Kelly Services, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Strengths
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Weaknesses
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Opportunities
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Threats
- Kelly Services, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Aug 09, 2017: Kelly Services reports second quarter earnings
- May 11, 2017: Kelly Services Q1 net earnings up
- Apr 14, 2017: Kelly Services announces management changes
- Feb 02, 2017: Kelly Services Q4 net earnings decrease
- Kelly Services, Inc., Key Facts
- Kelly Services, Inc., Major Products and Services
- Kelly Services, Inc., History
- Kelly Services, Inc., Key Competitors