The author gives clients access to its vast database through the Database Service; a comprehensive resource for metals data covering 11 metals from 1995 to date. New information is updated weekly, giving the benefit of the most up-to-date and comprehensive information available.
- Iron Ore
- Processed products
The wealth of information available enables reports to be generated to suit specific requirements to meet the needs of the metals analyst:
- Medium and long term trend analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Forecasting assumptions
- Project evaluation
A 12-month subscription to The Database Service includes:
- Monthly Summary Reports – a “data dump” is emailed directly to the end-user each month. The report includes all production, consumption and stocks for subscribed metal groups. The summary gives the most commonly requested data in a single Excel file.
- Bespoke Reports – tailored on request to suit individual needs by drilling down to specific requirements.
- 24/7 On-Demand access – via the World Bureau of Metal Statistics website. Users can tailor their search and download data into Excel format for graphing and analysis.