This edition of the Future Tech TOE focuses on the emerging role of gamma delta T-cell platforms in immunotherapy applications. This service provides valuable insights across the global adoptive T-cell therapy landscape, while outlining the key unmet needs across this space. Apart from profiling key innovators in this space, the research encompasses application overview, clinical trial analysis, summary of key technology drivers and challenges, IP overview, research funding scenario, and strategic insights across gamma delta T-cell platforms.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profile existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined. It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Emerging Role of T-cell-based Immunotherapies
- Addressing Unmet Needs in Adoptive T-cell Therapies
- γδ T-cells are Likely to have Increasing Applications in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Summary of Clinical Trials Involving γδ T-cells
2. Innovation Tracker
- Role of Gamma Delta T-cells in Immune Response Mediation
- Next Generation T-cell Therapies
- Applications of Gamma Delta T-cell Therapy in Oncology and Immunological Diseases
- Novel Isolation Technique for Gamma Delta T-cells
3. Impact Analysis and Assessment
- Overview of Key Technology Drivers and Restraints
- Antigen Recognition Diversity Drives Increasing Applications of Gamma Delta T-cell-based Therapies
- Leading Technological Restraints Include Sub-optimal Clinical Performance
4. IP Analysis and Strategic Insights
- China Leads the Global IP Landscape for Gamma Delta T-cells
- Allergy, Infectious Diseases and Cancer are Leading Research reas for Gamma Delta T-cells
- Strategic Initiatives for Enhancing Gamma Delta T-cell Therapies
- Summary of Key Contacts