This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE profiles trends and innovations in the food and agriculture industry. The TOE focuses on various technology innovations in butter, chocolate, wine storage, precision farming, and food preservation.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Keywords: Butter, chocolate, wine preservation, argon, precision agriculture, ethylene gas, food preservation
Innovations in Industrial Bioprocessing
- Better Spreadability of Cold Butter by Reducing Size of Fat Globules
- Innovative Type of Chocolate With A Fruity Taste and Pink Hue
- Novel Method to Keep Wine Fresh for Weeks After Opening the Bottle
- Analytics-based Farm Management Solution
- Innovative Ethylene Absorbing Product to Prolong Food Freshness
- Industry Contacts