This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts trends across cancer immunotherapy. Different innovations and collaborations among the main participants in the field are illustrated. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is depicted, along with the industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances across the Cancer Immunotherapy Landscape
2. Key Developments in Cancer Immunotherapies
- CX-2029 Reaches Developmental Milestone in Oncology Collaboration
- Unique Protease Triggered Immune Activator (ProTIA) Platform for Cancer Therapy
- Gilead Sciences to Buy Kite Pharma for $11.9 Billion
- Enhancing the Memory of Immune Cells for Cancer Therapy
3. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Analysis of Key Cancer Immunotherapy Clinical Studies
- Summary of Key Contacts