This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in network traffic management, energy storage, and bio-oil processing. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of flexible solar cells and reusable water filters for removal of heavy metals. Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Network Traffic Management, Energy Storage, Water Filtration, Bio-oil Processing, and Solar Cells
2. Innovations in Online Traffic Management, Energy Storage, Water Filtration, Bio-oil Processing, and Solar Cells
- Multi-node Label Routing of Network Traffic for Emergency Situations
- Novel Carbon Fixation and Energy Storage Process Using Li-CO2 Technology
- Reusable Water Filter Materials for Heavy Metals Removal
- Low-cost Palladium Catalyst for Bio-oil Processing
- Cost-effective and Flexible Graphene Solar Cell