This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in life sciences, solar cells, stroke rehabilitation, and urban farming systems. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of age-related diseases and water desalination.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Life Sciences, Solar Cells, Stroke Rehabilitation, and Farming Systems:
- Hypothalamus Cells Control Aging Speed
- Enhancing Perovskite Cell Structure for Solar and LED Applications
- Device to Gamify Rehabilitation of Stroke Survivors
- Graphene-based Membrane for Water Desalination
- Containerized Aquaponic Farming System Powered with Energy from Food Waste