This issue of Nanotech TOE profiles recent nanotechnology developments in smart textiles, healthcare, manufacturing, and solar cells. In particular, it profiles development of a new method for brain stimulation, detection of explosives, high-quality graphene synthesis. The issue also profiles next-generation smart fabrics and colorful solar panels.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Advances in Nanoprocessing and Nanomaterials
- Warming Fabrics Impregnated with Silver Nanowires
- Magneto-thermal Method for Brain Stimulation
- Cantilever for Nanomechanical Forces Detection
- High-Strength Metallurgical Graphene Production Method
- Solar Cells With Improved Aesthetic Appearance
- Key Contacts