This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE profiles trends and innovations in non-thermal plasma treatment for the food and textile industries. The TOE focuses on the applications of non-thermal plasma treatment for decontamination and odor control in the food industry. It also covers recent developments in wastewater treatment in textile industry and improving the performance of cosmeto-textiles using non-thermal plasma treatment.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Developments in Non-thermal Plasma Treatment for Food and Textiles
- Trans Fat-free Soybean Oil Using Cold Plasma-zapping Technology
- Cold Plasma Technology for Removal of Odor from Deep Frying of Food
- Decontamination of Vegetable Leaves Using Non-thermal Plasma Technology
- Non-Thermal Plasma-based Advanced Oxidation Process for Textile Industry Wastewater Treatment
- Non-thermal Plasma Treatment for Cosmeto-Textiles
- Industry Contacts