This issue of Advanced Coatings and Surface Technologies profiles innovations focused on polyurea coatings. The issue highlights developments in these coatings for metal substrates, steel pipes, and industrial applications. The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries.
This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Developments in Polyurea Coatings
- Polyurea Protective Coating for Metal and Concrete Surfaces
- Fast-curing Polyurea Coating for High Structural Integrity
- High-modulus Polyurea Coatings for Steel Pipes
- Polyurea Coating Available in Both Pure and Hybrid Forms
- Patent Activity Largely Focuses on the Transportation Industry
- Development of Flame-retardant and Biodegradeable Coatings are Expected in Future
- Key Industry Interactions