This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in artificial intelligence, brain-computer interface, solar energy, and hydroponic systems. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in clinical trials and solar glass blocks for buildings.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Brain-computer Interface, Renewable Energy, and Hydroponic Systems
- Artificial Intelligence-enabled Drug Discovery Accelerates the Drug Development Process
- Artificial Intelligence Platform Helps Patients Search Clinical Trials Faster
- Mechnosensational BCI for Communication with Locked-in Patients
- Glass Block Building Structure for Generating Energy On-site
- Low-cost Hydroponic Systems Built With Detachable Parts