The latest issue of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging Technologies (MDIT) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations in medical and diagnostic imaging. The profiles covered include quantitative tissue assessment using ultrasound, an artificial intelligence-based skin cancer diagnostic tool, an ophthalmic imaging tool for corneal epithelial thickness mapping, a hybrid endoscope for early diagnosis of esophageal cancer, a self-teaching artificial intelligence medical imaging solution, hybrid point-of-care imaging solutions, and a soft tissue surgical site marker.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Recent Advancements in Medical Imaging
- Premium Ultrasound System for Quantitative Tissue Assessment
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Ophthalmic Imaging Tool for Corneal Epithelial Thickness Mapping
- Hybrid Endoscope for the Early Detection of Esophageal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Surgical Site Marker
- Early Non-invasive Detection of Alzheimer's Disease through Retinal Imaging
- Self-teaching Artificial Intelligence Medical Imaging Platform
- Portable, Lightweight Hybrid PET Point-of-care Imaging Solutions
- Database of Key Industry Contacts