This issue of Nanotech TOE profiles recent nanotechnology developments in energy storage, optics, electronics, wastewater, and pharmaceutical industries. A nano-electrocatalyst that can enhance hydrogen production for energy storage system, metalenses that can substitute the bulky glass lenses, a nanowire network that can increase the energy efficiency of miniaturized electronics, a nanomembrane for removing oil spills, and gold nanoparticles that improve the antibacterial efficiency of drug delivery systems are profiled in this issue.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Innovations in Nanotechnology
- Efficient and Cost-effective Solar Energy Storage Technology
- Nanostructured-material for Thinner and Flatter Lenses
- Nanowire Resonators for Miniaturize Energy-efficient Electronics
- Environmentally-friendly Nanomembrane for Oil Spills Removal
- Gold Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery Improvement
2. Industry Contacts
- Key Contacts