This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE profiles trends and innovations in prebiotic additives. The TOE focuses on various innovative additives in prebiotics for several applications such as for gut care in children, joint health, obesity, oral care, as well as skin care.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Innovations in Prebiotic Additives
- Prebiotic and Amino Acid-based Nutritional Supplement for Children
- Prebiotics Combined with Anthocyanins Improves Gut Microflora in Obese Patients
- Innovative Prebiotic and Nutraceutical Supplement for Joint Health
- Patented Prebiotic Toothpaste for Improved Oral Health
- Plant-based Prebiotics for Skin Care
- Industry Contacts