The report on global Cosmetic Skin Care market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Cosmetic Skin Care market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Cosmetic Skin Care market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Cosmetic Skin Care market over the period of 2017-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Increasing demand for natural active ingredients based cosmetic that is being referred by health and environmental conscious products.
- Rapid lifestyle changes.
- Increasing spending on personal care.
- Higher adoption of grooming products among youngsters.
- Health concern and various government restrictions on the usage of the antioxidants.
- Increasing trend towards natural products.
- Rising research and development activities to develop new skin care products.
1. Global Cosmetic Skin Care market
a. By Products
- Anti-Aging Cosmetic Products
- Skin Whitening Cosmetic Products
- Sensitive Skin Care Products
- Anti-Acne Products
- Dry Skin Care Products
- Warts Removal Products
- Infants Skin Care Products
- Anti-Scars Solution Products
- Mole Removal Products
- Multi Utility Products
- Stem Cells Protection Against UV
- Flakiness Reduction
- Rehydrate the Skin Surface
- Minimize wrinkles
- Increase the viscosity of Aqueous
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
- L’Oreal S.A.
- Unilever PLC
- Procter & Gamble
- Beiersdorf AG
- Avon Products Inc
- The Estee Lauder Companies Inc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kao Corporation
- The Body Shop International PLC
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Cosmetic Skin Care.
2. Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Cosmetic Skin Care market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Cosmetic Skin Care market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The author's Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Cosmetic Skin Care Market
4. Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market: Snapshots
4.1 Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market key trends
4.2 Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market by products
4.3 Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Application
4.4 Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Region
5. Global Cosmetic Skin Care by Products (USD Billion) 2017-2023
5.1 Anti-Aging Cosmetic Products
5.2 Skin Whitening Cosmetic Products
5.3 Sensitive Skin Care Products
5.4 Anti-Acne Products
5.5 Dry Skin Care Products
5.6 Warts Removal Products
5.7 Infants Skin Care Products
5.8 Anti-Scars Solution Products
5.9 Mole Removal Products
5.10 Multi Utility Products
6. Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market Analysis, by Application (USD Billion) 2017-2023
6.1 Stem Cells Protection Against UV
6.2 Flakiness Reduction
6.3 Rehydrate the Skin Surface
6.4 Minimize wrinkles
6.5 Increase the viscosity of Aqueous
7. Global Cosmetic Skin Care Market Analysis, by Region (USD Billion) 2017-2023
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Product (USD Billion
7.1.2 North America Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Applications (USD Billion)
7.1.3 North America Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Country (USD Billion)
7.2.1 Europe Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Product (USD Billion)
7.2.2 Europe Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Application (USD Billion)
7.2.3 Europe Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Country (USD Billion)
7.3 Asia Pacific
7.3.1 Asia Pacific Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Products (USD Billion)
7.3.2 Asia Pacific Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Applications (USD Billion)
7.3.3 Asia Pacific Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Country (USD Billion)
7.4.1 RoW Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Products (USD Billion
7.4.2 RoW Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Application (USD Billion)
7.4.3 RoW Cosmetic Skin Care Market by Country (USD Billion)
8. Company Profiles
8.1 L’Oreal S.A.
8.2 Unilever PLC
8.3 Procter & Gamble
8.4 Beiersdorf AG
8.5 Avon Products Inc
8.6 The Estee Lauder Companies Inc
8.7 Johnson & Johnson
8.8 Kao Corporation
8.9 The Body Shop International PLC