The report on global Veterinary Therapeutics market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Veterinary Therapeutics market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Veterinary Therapeutics market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Veterinary Therapeutics market over the period of 2017-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- increase in ownership of companion animal and introduction & development of new drugs
- Rising clinical animal researches in order to treat disease and related disorder.
- Increased research and development investment in animal health
- Cost of animal treatment expected to pose as growth barrier.
- Favourable government policies in developed economies.
- Increasing affordability of treatment along with rising healthcare expenditure on animal health.
1. Global Veterinary Therapeutics market By Product type
a. By drug type
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Attenuated Vaccines
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Amino Acids
- Retail Pharmacy
- Companion Animal
- Livestock Animal
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary clinics
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
The companies covered in the report include:
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- Bayer Animal Health, Inc
- Dechra Animal Health
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Elanco Animal Health
- Merck Animal Health
- Virbac S.A.
- Merial Animal Health
- Vetoquinol S.A..
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Veterinary Therapeutics.
2. Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Veterinary Therapeutics market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Veterinary Therapeutics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The author's Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Veterinary Therapeutics Market
4. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market: Snapshots
4.1 Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market key trends
4.2 Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market by Product type
4.3 Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market by Route of Administration
4.4 Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market by Animal type
4.5 Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market by End User
4.6 Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market by Region
5. Global Veterinary Therapeutics by Product type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
5.1 Drug type
5.2 Vaccines type
5.2.1 Inactivated Vaccines
5.2.2 Attenuated Vaccines
5.2.3 Recombinant Vaccines
5.3 Medicated Feed Additive
5.3.1 Amino Acids
5.3.3 Retail Pharmacy
5.3.4 Online Pharmacy
6. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Analysis, by Route Of Administration (USD Billion) 2017-2023
7. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Analysis, by Animal Type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
7.1 Companion Animal
7.2 Livestock Animal
8. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Analysis, by End User (USD Billion) 2017-2023
8.1 Veterinary Hospitals
8.2 Veterinary clinics
8.3 Pharmacies and Drug Stores
9. Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Analysis, by Region (USD Billion) 2017-2023
9.1 North America
9.3 Asia Pacific
10. Company Profiles
10.1 Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
10.2 Bayer Animal Health, Inc
10.3 Dechra Animal Health
10.4 Ceva Sante Animale
10.5 Elanco Animal Health
10.6 Zoetis, Inc
10.7 Merck Animal Health
10.8 Virbac S.A.
10.9 Merial Animal Health
10.10 Vetoquinol S.A.