The report on global Veterinary Drugs market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Veterinary Drugs market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Veterinary Drugs market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Veterinary Drugs market over the period of 2017-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Epidemics disorder in animal.
- Introduction of advanced and cost effective veterinary drugs.
- Rising clinical animal researches to treat disease and disorders in animal
- Complex complications involved in the diseases of animal.
- Rising research and development investment in order to develop more effective drugs
- Rising meat consumption across the globe.
1. Global Veterinary Drugs market
a. By drug type
- Companion Animal
- Livestock Animal
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bayer AG
- Elanco Animal Health (Eli Lilly and Company)
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
- Merck Animal Health
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Veterinary Therapeutics.
2. Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Veterinary Drugs market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Veterinary Drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The author's Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Veterinary Drugs Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Veterinary Drugs Market
4. Global Veterinary Drugs Market: Snapshots
4.1 Global Veterinary Drugs Market key trends
4.2 Global Veterinary Drugs Market by Drug type
4.3 Global Veterinary Drugs Market by Route of Administration
4.4 Global Veterinary Drugs Market by Animal type
4.5 Global Veterinary Drugs Market by Region
5. Global Veterinary Drugs by Drug type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
6. Global Veterinary Drugs Market Analysis, by Route Of Administration (USD Billion) 2017-2023
7. Global Veterinary Drugs Market Analysis, by Animal Type (USD Billion) 2017-2023
7.1 Companion Animal
7.2 Livestock Animal
8. Global Veterinary Drugs Market Analysis, by Region (USD Billion) 2017-2023
8.1 North America
8.3 Asia Pacific
9. Company Profiles
9.1 Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
9.2 Bayer AG
9.3 Elanco Animal Health (Eli Lilly and Company)
9.4 Ceva Santé Animale
9.5 Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
9.6 Merck Animal Health