Known for its superb, step-by-step photo sequences, Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. A. G. Tyers and J. R. O. Collin, remains your first choice for gaining essential knowledge in oculoplastic surgery. Ideal for both novices and experienced surgeons, this award-winning title offers comprehensive coverage of ophthalmic plastic surgery including eyelids, brows, and mid-face - all highlighted by unsurpassed photographic sequences and explanatory text that depict key stages of each procedure. New photos and new operative series, as well as major updates throughout the book, make this an invaluable resource for your practice.
2. Basic Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
3. Preoperative Evaluation
8. Eyelash Abnormalities
11. Eyelid Retraction
12. Evisceration, Enucleation, Exenteration
13. The Anophthalmic Socket
14. Eyelid Reconstruction - Eyelid Margin Closure
15. Eyelid Reconstruction - Anterior Lamella
16. Eyelid Reconstruction - Posterior Lamella
17. Eyelid Reconstruction - Anterior and Posterior Lamellae Combined
18. Miscellaneous Conditions
Collin, J. R. O. Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Moorfields Eye Hospital and Institute of Ophthalmology, University of London; Honorary Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, The Hospitals for Sick Children, London, UK.