- Provides more than 1,000 high-quality photos of every key step of every procedure, with corresponding explanatory legends and detailed descriptive text, making the surgeries easy to understand and follow.
- Features discussion of indications, preferences and advice on the management of complications with each chapter. - Presents the knowledge and expertise of two internationally acclaimed oculoplastic surgeons, both previous Presidents of the British Oculo-Plastic Surgery Society and the European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.- Includes an expanded video collection, now with 25 narrated surgical clips with over 2 hours running time, including brand new recordings and improvements to existing video footage.
- Includes updated coverage of ptosis surgery, lid and periocular reconstruction, and blepharoplasty and forehead rejuvenation.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
2. Basic Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
3. Preoperative Evaluation
8. Eyelash Abnormalities
11. Eyelid Retraction
12. Evisceration, Enucleation, Exenteration
13. The Anophthalmic Socket
14. Eyelid Reconstruction - Eyelid Margin Closure
15. Eyelid Reconstruction - Anterior Lamella
16. Eyelid Reconstruction - Posterior Lamella
17. Eyelid Reconstruction - Anterior and Posterior Lamellae Combined
18. Miscellaneous Conditions
J. R. O. Collin Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Moorfields Eye Hospital and Institute of Ophthalmology, University of London; Honorary Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, The Hospitals for Sick Children, London, UK.