"Success Case Study: The Honest Company", is part of the author’s Successes and Failures research. It examines the details and the reasons behind the success of The Honest Company in the US and Canada. It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?” and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products in the cosmetics & toiletries market.
The Honest Company started selling products online in 2012, with the intention of enticing young, new parents who seek toxic-free products for their babies and kids. All Honest products claim to be chemical-free, and the brand enjoys great celebrity endorsement by co-founder, famous Hollywood actress Jessica Alba.
- The Honest Company has enjoyed meteoric sales growth, gaining the status of billionaire business.
- Increase the chance of success by learning from brands/products that have performed well: successful innovation can enhance profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.