Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc (Sonoma), formerly Oculus Innovative Sciences is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets prescription and non-prescription products for the treatment of dermatological conditions and advanced tissue care. The company offers products for advanced wound management, nursing home and home healthcare, wound and skin care, among others. It offers women’s healthcare products, Microcyn skin and wound care products, Regenacyn advanced scar management hydrogel and animal healthcare, among others. Sonoma develops its products based on shelf-stable microcyn technology platform. The company sells its products through OTC stores. The company has its presence in Europe, China, India, Mexico, Caribbean, Middle East, Singapore and Malaysia. Sonoma is headquartered in Petaluma, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Sonoma Pharmaceuticals
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Company Overview
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Company Snapshot
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals - Pipeline Analysis Overview
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals - Ke