Diagnostica Stago Inc (Stago), a subsidiary of Diagnostica Stago SAS is a medical device company that develops and distributes in-vitro diagnostic products. The company develops coagulation automation systems. It offers products such as hemostasis analyzers, viscosity based detection systems, reagents and research products. Stago’s research and reagent products comprise venoms, activators, purified proteins, coagulation factors, inhibitors, chromogenic substrates, lupus inhibitors, heparin anti-xa assays, coagulation inhibitors, fibrin and fibrinogen degradation products, among others. The company offers various customer services such as proficiency testing, field technical support, education and customer training. It also offers hemostasis proficiency testing program and Peer Group Program. The company has presence in the US and Canada. Stago is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Diagnostica Stago Inc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
- Diagnostica Stago Inc Company Overview
- Diagnostica Stago Inc Company Snapshot
- Diagnostica Stago Inc Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview
- Diagnostica Stago Inc - Pipeline Analysis Overview
- Diagnostica Stago Inc - Key Fac