This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Intu Properties plc (Intu Properties) is a real estate investment trust (REIT). It focuses on development and management of shopping centers in the UK and Spain. The company invests in and operates retail, leisure and catering destination properties in the in-town and super-regional centers in the UK; and a mix of shopping centers in-town centers and Spanish centers. It offers leasing, commercialization and online services. The company’s properties have a total asset valuation of GBP10 billion. Some of its major properties include intu Trafford Centre, intu Lakeside, intu Metrocentre, intu Braehead, The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, intu Broadmarsh, Manchester Arndale, St David’s, intu Eldon Square, Intu Watford, Intu Victoria Centre, intu Midsummer Place, Intu Uxbridge and intu Potteries. Intu Properties is headquartered in London, the UK.
Intu Properties plc Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Intu Properties announces interim report for six months ended 30 June 2017
May 19,2017: intu appoints new managing director of Spanish business
Feb 23,2017: Intu annual profit decreases
Feb 23,2017: Intu Properties names new Chairman
Jul 28,2016: Intu Properties: Interim results to 30 June 2016
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Intu Properties plc - Key Facts
- Intu Properties plc - Key Employees
- Intu Properties plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Intu Properties plc - Major Products and Services
- Intu Properties plc - History
- Intu Properties plc - Company Statement
- Intu Properties plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Intu Properties plc - Business Description
- Intu Properties plc - Corporate Strategy
- Intu Properties plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Intu Properties plc - Strengths
- Intu Properties plc - Weaknesses
- Intu Properties plc - Opportunities
- Intu Properties plc - Threats
- Intu Properties plc - Key Competitors
- Jul 27, 2017: Intu Properties announces interim report for six months ended 30 June 2017
- May 19, 2017: intu appoints new managing director of Spanish business
- Feb 23, 2017: Intu annual profit decreases
- Intu Properties plc, Key Facts
- Intu Properties plc, Key Employees
- Intu Properties plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Intu Properties plc, Major Products and Services
- Intu Properties plc, History
- Intu Properties plc, Other Locations
- Intu Properties plc, Subsidiaries
- Intu Properties plc, Joint Venture
- Intu Properties plc, Key Competitors
- The Local Shopping REIT Plc
- Shaftesbury Plc
- Rugby Estates Investment Trust Plc
- Real Estate Investors Plc
- London & Associated Properties Plc
- Invista Real Estate Investment Management Holdings Plc
- Invesco Real Estate
- Hammerson Plc
- British Land Company plc