Covers all of the 2018 updated exam objectives, including Asset Security, Software Development Security, Security Operations, and much more...
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
- More than 1,300 practice questions
- More than 700 electronic flashcards
- Searchable key term glossary
Your Complete Guide to Preparing for the CISSP Certification, Updated for the CISSP 2018 Exam
The (ISC)2 CISSP Official Study Guide, 8th Edition is your one–stop resource for complete coverage of the 2018 CISSP exam objectives. You′ll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to superior content including, assessment tests that check exam readiness, objective map, real–world scenarios, hands–on exercises, key topic exam essentials, and challenging chapter review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the exclusive Sybex online learning environment and test bank, assessable across multiple devices. Get prepared for the CISSP exam with Sybex.
Coverage of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you′ll be ready for:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex′s superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit [external URL] register to receive your unique PIN, and instantly gain one year of FREE access to:
- Interactive test bank with 6 bonus practice exams, each with 150 questions. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you′re ready to take the certification exam.
- More than 700 electronic flashcards to reinforce learning and last minute prep before the exam.
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared.
ABOUT THE CISSP CERTIFICATION
The CISSP is the most globally recognized certification in the information security market. This vendor neutral certification validates an information security professional′s deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization (ISC)2 is a global nonprofit organization that maintains the Common Body of Knowledge for information security professionals. Candidates must have experience, subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics, and maintain continuing education requirements or recertify every three years. Visit [external URL] to learn more.