"Telecoms operators will increasingly use analytics systems, the cost of which will fall because SaaS delivery models and open-source solutions will become more prevalent."
Analytics software systems will be used more widely and effectively, and will be delivered in lower-cost solutions. New types of analytics use cases delivered using AI technology will continue to drive projects.
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
a detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the analytics systems market, split into:
three application segments: business analytics, revenue management and network analytics
two delivery types: product-related and professional services
four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the analytics systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and vendors.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT
- What is the overall size of the telecoms analytics software market and what will be the key drivers of growth in the next 5 years?
- How will spending vary across different sub-segments of the analytics software market?
- How will spending vary across different regions and service type?
- What are the major drivers and inhibitors that will affect growth rates of CSP spending on analytics systems?
- What is the impact of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions?
- Will artificial intelligence (AI) have any impact in the next 5 years?
WHO NEEDS TO READ THIS REPORT
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where growth is slowing and where it is increasing – according to different sub-segment categories.
- Product management teams responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams responsible for growth.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to understand key areas that they should focus on.
- Professional services vendors that want to understand the growth opportunities for the next 5 years.