- Building and Construction
- Paper, Board, and Packaging
- Woodworking and Joinery
- Footwear and Leather
- Electrical and Electronics
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the China adhesives market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios and prospective opportunities
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro economic factors that affect the market
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Scope of the Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Degree of Competition
3.3 Price Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption of Low-cost Flexible Packaging Aids
4.1.2 Demand from the Thriving Automotive and Electronics Industry
4.2.1 Government Regulations Regarding VOC Emissions
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3.1 Growing Popularity of Bio-Based Alternatives
4.3.2 Other Opportunities
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Market Size, Growth and Forecast)
5.1 By Technology
126.96.36.199 Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
188.8.131.52 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Emulsion
184.108.40.206 Polyurethane Dispersions (PU) & CR (Chloroprene Rubber) Latex
220.127.116.11 Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
5.1.2..2 Chloroprene Rubber
5.1.2..3 Poly Acrylate (PA)
18.104.22.168 Modified Acrylics
22.214.171.124 Ethyl Vinyl Acetate
126.96.36.199 Synthetic Rubbers
188.8.131.52 Thermoplastic Polyurethane
5.1.5 Others (includes PVC resin based adhesives)
5.2 By End-user Industry
5.2.1 Building and Construction
5.2.2 Paper, Board, & Packaging
5.2.3 Woodworking & Joinery
5.2.5 Footwear and Leather
5.2.7 Electrical and Electronics
5.2.8 Others (includes Textile, Healthcare, etc.)
5.3 Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
184.108.40.206 Hot Melt
220.127.116.11 Radiation Cured
18.104.22.168 Other (PU, Epoxies, Vinyl Acetates, etc.)
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
6.2 Market Shares Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
7. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials**, Products & Services, SWOT, and Recent Developments)
7.1 Global Manufacturers
7.1.1 3M China Limited
7.1.2 Bostik China Co. Ltd.
7.1.3 Dow Chemical (China) Investment Co. Ltd.
7.1.4 Evonik Industries
7.1.5 H. B. Fuller (China) Adhesives Co. Ltd
7.1.6 Henkel (China) Co. Ltd.
7.1.7 Huntsman China Ltd.
7.1.8 PPG Management (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
7.1.9 Sika (China) Ltd.
7.1.10 Wacker Chemie AG
7.2 Local Manufacturers
7.2.1 Wingtai (Zhongshan) Co., Ltd
7.2.2 Jiangsu Guojiao Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
7.2.3 Hubei Huitian New Materials Co. Ltd
7.2.4 Shanghai KangDa New Materials Co., Ltd.
7.2.5 WuXi Wanli Adhesion Materials Co., Ltd.
7.2.6 Beijing Comens New Materials Co., LTd,
7.2.7 Guangdong Xinzhan New Chemical Material Co., Ltd.
*List not Exhaustive
**Subject to Feasibility & Availability on Public Domain