The Trend of Health Consciousness is Effecting the Consumption of Dairy Blends
Dairy blends contain various ingredients according to industrial needs, thus, making them versatile products and cater to a wide-range of applications. The use of dairy blends in various industries is expected to increase, due to the rising prices of traditional dairy commodities. The yogurt and other milk product manufacturers are preferring dairy blends, due to their stable price range over the years and various nutritive ingredients infused in them. The health-conscious consumers expect their foods to be infused with nutrients, therefore, the use of dairy blends satisfies this expectation.
Dairy blends have high emulsifying properties, which help them mix with water and oil, thus increasing their usage in bakery and beverage industries. These properties and uses vary according to the ingredients infused with these blends, as different flavors of the blends can produce different flavors of yoghurt, cakes and ice-creams.
Dairy blends have a wide-range of applications in industries such as ice cream, yogurt, infant formula, bakery & confectionaries, dairy products, ready-cooked dishes, sports & health foods and beverages. The powdered dairy blends are the most preferred form, among all, as it has high applications in ice-cream and yoghurt industry, owing to its greater shelf life. A cross over in butter and margarine is resulting in new spreadable dairy blends.
Asia-pacific is expected to witness the highest growth in dairy blends rate during the forecast period, due to the growing dairy-based product preferences. Particularly, the Asian dairy market is showing interests in the dairy blends, as the Asian standard demand for milk fat is growing, at a continuous pace. In contrast to vegetable fats, milk fat is a natural product and offers a better taste, therefore, the production of dairy blends is satisfying the growing demand.
MAJOR PLAYERS: FONTERRA CO-OPERATIVE GROUP LIMITED, CARGILL, INC., KERRY GROUP, ROYAL FRIESLANDCAMPINA N.V., AGROPUR INGREDIENTS, DÖHLER GROUP, INTERMIX AUSTRALIA PTY LTD., ADVANCED FOOD PRODUCTS LLC, GALLOWAY COMPANY, INC., CAPE FOOD INGREDIENTS, ABBOTT NUTRITION, AGRI-MARK INC., ALL AMERICAN FOODS INC. and BAKELS EDIBLE OILS, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Higher Prices of Traditional Dairy Commodities
4.1.2 Health Benefits of Dairy Blends
4.2.1 Low-Awareness among Consumers
4.3.1 High Growth Prospect in Emerging Markets
4.3.2 Dairy Blends as Additives
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products & Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Dairy Mixtures
5.1.2 Dairy/Non-Dairy Ingredients
5.1.3 Dairy as Functional Ingredient
5.1.4 Dairy as Carrier
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Ice Cream
5.2.3 Infant Formula
5.2.4 Bakery & Confectionaries
5.2.5 Dairy products
5.2.6 Ready-Cooked Dishes
5.2.7 Sports & health foods
5.3 By Form
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
5.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 South Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
7.2 Cargill, Inc.
7.3 Kerry Group
7.4 Royal Frieslandcampina N.V.
7.5 Agropur Ingredients
7.6 Döhler Group
7.7 Intermix Australia Pty Ltd.
7.8 Advanced Food Products LLC
7.9 Galloway Company, Inc.
7.10 Cape Food Ingredients
7.11 Abbott Nutrition
7.12 Agri-Mark Inc.
7.13 All American Foods Inc.
7.14 Bakels Edible Oils
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
- Cargill Inc.
- Kerry Group
- Royal Frieslandcampina N.V.
- Agropur Ingredients
- Döhler Group
- Intermix Australia Pty Ltd.
- Advanced Food Products LLC
- Galloway Company Inc.
- Cape Food Ingredients
- Abbott Nutrition
- Agri-Mark Inc.
- All American Foods Inc.
- Bakels Edible Oil.