The most significant growth happened in 2012-2014 when market leaders lobbied temporary abolishment of VAT on lead scrap imports that let companies save money on raw materials trade. Global circumstances especially growing lead prices also influenced lead exports. But later prices fell by 25% and the economic effect lowered.
2. Current prices for scrap batteries (based on phone calls to the buyers) - average prices.
3. Automobile batteries and used batteries processing market of Ukraine.
3.1. Amount of plants for production of new and processing of used batteries in Ukraine. Processing plants licensing.
4. Major market indicators. Estimation of used batteries processing market capacity (based on amount and usage of light vehicles and average battery cycle life).
5. Bank transaction in Ukraine. Foreign investment placing, operations with foreign currency limitations, dividends withdrawal.
6. Taxation in Ukraine.
List of Tables
1. Comparison of the average prices for new cars in Ukraine and Russia, February 2016.
2. Current prices for used car batteries in Ukraine.
3. List of companies licensed for lead car batteries utilization
4. Calculation of Ukrainian waste car batteries market.
1. Process of supplying used car batteries from end user to the utilization plant.
2. LME lead prices 2006-2016, USD per metric ton