This study is designed to support the needs of IT decision makers across verticals, as well as companies providing these solutions. We look at relevant critical success factors for each technology or solution that is important to an organization's digital transformation strategy. We evaluate factors such a price, customer service, reliability, comprehensiveness, depth, scalability, innovation, and longevity among many others.
Every industry is seeking to evolve in line with changing customer requirements, to enable the delivery of innovative new services, and to improve internal working processes. ICT is the catalyst that is powering this transformation; ubiquitous connectivity, cloud computing, IoT, big data and analytics, customer care, unified communications, and AI are among the core technology groups that are driving vertical market evolution.
Understanding who’s who in the competitive landscape is an important step when developing a digital transformation strategy. Since a strong and timely market response will be the key to continued success and growth, it is important to monitor changes among industry participants.
This study provides a guide to some of the companies to watch when developing an IT investment strategy over the next year. This information is critical for companies who are investing in IT to better understand which companies to include in their decision-making process. It's also valuable for companies providing IT solutions to benchmark themselves and to understand the critical factors for success. The authors will monitor changes and update as needed.
Below is a list of technologies and solutions covered in this study.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Big Data and Analytics
- Cloud Infrastructure as a Service
- Connectivity Providers
- Customer Contact Solutions, Services and Outsourcers
- Customer Experience Providers
- Enterprise Information Software
- Wireless Connectivity Providers
Every industry is seeking to evolve in line with changing customer requirements, to enable the delivery of innovative new services, and to improve internal working processes.
- Why is now the time to implement a digital transformation strategy?
- Now is the Time to Implement a Digital Transformation Strategy
- Your Digital Transformation Journey - Methodology & Considerations
2. Companies to Watch by ICT Sector
- Artificial Intelligence Providers-Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Augmented/Virtual Reality Providers-Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Big Data & Analytics (BDA)-Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service Providers (North America) - Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Connectivity Providers (North America)-Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Contact Center Systems Providers-Systems: Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Customer Experience Providers-Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Customer Experience Business Process Outsourcers (BPOs) - Key Performance Evaluation Criteria
- Enterprise Information Management Providers - Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Internet of Things (IoT) Platforms-Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Unified Communications & Collaboration Providers - Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
- Wireless Connectivity Providers (North America) - Performance Evaluation on Key Criteria
3. Digital Transformation-Your JourneyTake this Diagnostic to Gauge your Digital Readiness
- Digital Transformation Framework
- Digital Transformation Framework: Digital Ecosystem
- Digital Solutions that Support each Business Function
- Digital Transformation Framework - Business Models
- GAP Analysis-Where are you on this map?
- Digital Strategy Self-Diagnostic
- Contact the Publisher to Learn about Growth Consulting Workshops
- Digital Transformation Workshop Planning, Monitoring & Implementing your Growth Strategies
- Market Engineering Methodology