Petrofac Limited (Petrofac) is an oilfield services company that provides integrated services to production and processing industries. It designs and builds oil and gas facilities; operates, maintains and manages facilities on behalf of its customers and trains personnel. It also develops and co-invests in upstream and infrastructure projects. Petrofac provides engineering services, including conceptual and feasibility studies and front-end engineering and design (FEED) to customers across the oil and gas asset life cycle, on either a stand-alone or integrated basis. The company operates through a network of operational centers, offices and training facilities worldwide. Its clients include national, international and integrated oil companies. Petrofac is headquartered in London, the UK.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following -
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
Petrofac Ltd, Valuation and Financial Data, 2013-2017
Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017
Share Price Performance, 2013-2017
Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017
Petrofac Ltd, Production and Reserves Trends
Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2013-2017
Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2013-2017
Petrofac Ltd, E&P Costs Trends
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2013-2017
Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2013-2017
Petrofac Ltd, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2013-2017
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2013-2017
Petrofac Ltd - Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2018: Petrofac awarded US$600 million project in Algeria
Aug 29, 2018: Petrofac announces Results for six months ended 30 June 2018
Aug 29, 2018: Drydocks World-Dubai completes BorWin gamma Platform Topside Fabrication expected to power more than 1 million households in Germany
Aug 16, 2018: Petrofac appoints Chief Digital Officer
Aug 13, 2018: Petrofac secures new banking facilities
Aug 13, 2018: Petrofac wins $370m contract for Majnoon field, Iraq
Aug 09, 2018: Petrofac awarded additional scope of work with Tatweer Petroleum
Aug 06, 2018: Petrofac EPS business wins contract extension for ONE’s Sean field
Jul 19, 2018: TSE Petrofac JV secures PMC services contract in Turkey
Data Information Sources
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings
Expert Panel Validation
Oil and Gas Reserves
Units of Measure
List of Tables
Table 1: Petrofac Ltd, Key Facts
Table 2: Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, 2013-2017
Table 3: Petrofac Ltd, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017
Table 4: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017
Table 5: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, mmboe, 2013-2017
Table 15: Petrofac Ltd, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2013-2017
Table 16: Petrofac Ltd, Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2013-2017
Table 21: Petrofac Ltd, Revenue and Expenses, US$ mil, 2013-2017
Table 22: Petrofac Ltd, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, US$ mil, 2013-2017
List of Figures
Figure 1: Petrofac Ltd, Share Price Performance, GBP/Share, 2013-2017
Figure 2: Petrofac Ltd, Key Valuation Metrics, EV/Production ($/boed), EV/Proved Reserve (US$/boe), 2013-2017
Figure 3: Petrofac Ltd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017
Figure 7: Petrofac Ltd, Upstream Capital Expenditure, US$ mil, 2013-2017