Operators have launched new initiatives to capitalise on blockchain opportunities, since our first report on the subject in June 2016. Global operators are deploying pilot implementations, developing intellectual property and investing in players that may become market leaders in the future.
This report provides:
- A discussion of the key issues that operators and vendors must address in applying distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) to telecoms use cases
- An analysis of the current statuses of and emerging challenges around:
- Legacy systems integration
- Fit with telecoms use cases
- Recommendations for telecoms operators and vendors that are developing distributed ledger solutions or evaluating their technical and commercial merits.
Product Format: PPTX and PDF (11 slides)