The 2017 Valuation Handbook ? U.S. Industry Cost of Capital is part of the annually updated "Valuation Handbook" series of U.S. and international valuation data and industry statistics resources authored by Duff & Phelps and published by John Wiley & Sons. This invaluable reference provides business valuation and finance professionals with the critical data they need to measure company risk and cost of capital.
Gauging the risks of an investment is one of the trickiest aspects of finance. This comprehensive guidebook gives you U.S. industry–level cost of capital estimates, levered and unlevered betas, and a host of detailed industry–level statistics that can be used for benchmarking purposes, along with the ability to:
- Turn to a definitive resource of world–class cost of capital data and guidance to gain a distinct competitive advantage in real–world situations.
- Use the most up–to–date cost of capital and industry data available.
- Benchmark, augment, and provide additional support for your own custom cost of capital and industry analysis.
Accurate. Reliable. Trusted. The 2017 Valuation Handbook ? U.S. Industry Cost of Capital gives you an upper hand the moment you open it.
Other volumes in the annual series include:
- 2017 Valuation Handbook ? U.S. Guide to Cost of Capital
- 2017 Valuation Handbook ? International Guide to Cost of Capital
- 2017 Valuation Handbook ? International Industry Cost of Capital