This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE profiles innovations in organ bio-fabrication and waste management. The TOE also focuses on various technological innovations in hydrogels for regenerative medicine, supercapacitive materials for energy storage, yeast cultivation, and utilization of carbon dioxide for alternate fuels using an artificial photosynthesis process.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Recent Developments in Organ Bio-fabrication, Waste Management, and Artificial Photosynthesis:
- Novel Hydrogel for Cost-effective Artificial Tissue and Organ Bio-Fabrication
- Converting Waste Biomass into Supercapacitive Carbon Materials for Energy Storage Applications
- Utilizing Brewery Waste as Growth Medium for Yeast Cultivation
- Development of Low-Cost Catalyst for Dry-reforming of Methane
- Conversion of Carbon Dioxide to Ethanol and Ethylene Using Artificial Photosynthesis
- Industry Contacts