This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across biopharmaceutical and precision medicine platforms. A summary of key clinical trials for Patidegib and Quizartinib therapies is also depicted, along with the industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Developments Across Biopharmaceutical and Precision Medicine Technologies
- Advancing Novel Therapies for Genetic Disorders
- Research Collaboration for Leukemia Therapies
- Enhanced Delivery Platform for Therapeutics
- Role of Genomics in Defining Tumor Aggressiveness
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Summary of Key Clinical Trials for Patidegib and Quizartinib Therapies
- Summary of Key Contacts