This Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights across novel methods that improve drug discovery. The service encompasses recent advances in drug discovery technologies that impact precision oncology, targeted cancer therapy, Big Data analytics and Parkinson’s disease management. Lastly, the TOE summarizes key technology trends that leverage stem cell platforms for advancing drug discovery.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Driving New Approaches To Enhance Drug Discovery
- Biofluorescence Platform for Early Cancer Detection
- Advanced Genome Analytics for Precision Oncology
- Intelligent Driven Therapeutics Discovery
- Cancer Vaccines Advancing Clinical Trials
- First FDA Approved Biosimilar for Treatment of Cancer
- FDA-approved Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease Associated Hallucinations and Delusions
- Discovery of Novel Anti-cancer Therapies
2. Drug DiscoveryTechnology Focus and Trends
- Technology Focus and Trends
- Companies to Watch
- Industry Interactions