This edition of the Plastics Advisor TOE covers the latest innovations in the field of polymers and plastics for industries such as food and medical packaging. It also covers innovations based on polymer brushes and how they are disrupting the medical devices segment. The issue also covers an innovation based on the development of carbon fiber composites from natural resources. It also entails innovations based on polymer powders and green adhesives.
Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
1. Recent Advances on Polymer Brushes, Plastic Packaging, Reinforced Composites
- Innovative Method of Producing Polymer Brushes on Surfaces
- Polymer Brush-coated Surface That Can Be Used in Medical Devices
- Development of Carbon Fiber Composites Using Lignin
- Green Adhesive That is Completely Free of Formaldehyde
- Revolutionary Plastic Film That Can be Used in Food Packaging
- Thermoplastic Elastomer That Can Be Used in 3D Printing
- Polymers That Can Change Dimensions When Exposed to Electric Field
- Polymer Powder That Can Be Used in High Mechanical Strength Formulations
2. Industry Contacts
- Key Contacts