This issue of High-Tech Materials TOE focusses on ultra-repellant materials for protecting surfaces from biofouling, silver conductive ink for digital printing, hydrogel technology for encapsulating human cells, graphene-enhanced spider silk, and liquid crystal technology for switchable glass systems.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Innovations in Material Technologies
- Ultra-repellant Materials for Protecting Surfaces from Biofouling
- Silver Conductive Ink for Digital Printing
- Hydrogel Technology for Encapsulating Human Cells
- Graphene-enhanced Spider Silk
- Liquid Crystal Technology for Switchable Glass Systems
2. Industry Contacts