This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles innovations in energy generation, autonomous vehicles, and waste water treatment. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of fuel cells and energy generation from waste.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Solar Cells, Autonomous Vehicles, Water Treatment, and Electricity Generation:
- Solar Cells Mimic Insect Eyes
- Artificial Intelligence Accelerating the Development of Autonomous Driving
- Nanoselenium Sponge for Rapid Mercury Removal from Water
- Electricity Generation from Waste Toilet Paper using Fuel Cells
- Artificial Intelligence-enabled System Alerts the Driver about Distractions While Driving