This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features innovations in smart water systems. The TOE focuses on various technology innovations in smart water quality monitoring smart water platforms, wastewater treatment, smart meters and smart irrigations systems.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Recent Developments in Smart Water
- Smart Water Platform for Leak Detection and Sustainable Water Management
- Intelligent Water Quality Control and Disinfection Technology
- Robust Meter Controls Water Quality Parameters in Harsh Environments
- Effective and Environmentally Sustainable Device for Smart Irrigation
2. Strategic Insights
- Smart Water Technology is Becoming Increasingly Important Due to Population Growth and Global Water Scarcity
- Comparative Analysis of Innovations Illustrate the Growth in Demand for Smart Meter Solutions
- Industry Contacts