This issue of High-Tech Materials TOE focusses on innovations related to smart glass, an antimicrobial additive for cosmetic formulations, a high-pressure resistant material, electrotunable materials, and a perovskite material for solar cells.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio–based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Switchable Privacy Glass for Enclosed Spaces
- Perovskite Technology for Next-generation Solar Cells
- Water-based Antimicrobials for Personal Care Products
- Electrotunabe Materials for Nanoscale Electrochemical Cells
- Materials for High-Pressure Hydrogen Liner Storage Tanks in the Automotive Industry
- Key Contacts