This edition of Oil and Gas TOE focusses on technologies facilitating digital transformation in the oil & gas industry. Innovations profiled include an IoT Satellite Device for Near-real Time Remote M2M Communications, Drone-based Asset Integrity Inspection, a Wi-Fi Module for Wellsite-to-Center Communications, a free-flowing smart sensor for in-line pipe inspection, a cloud-based app for pipeline environment visualization, and a digital control of work solution for process plants.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Technologies Facilitating Digital Transformation in the Oil & Gas Industry
- IoT Satellite Device for Near-real Time Remote M2M Communications
- Drone-based Asset Integrity Inspection
- Wi-Fi Module for Wellsite-to-Center Communications
- Free-Flowing Smart Sensor for In-line Pipe Inspection
- DrillPlan™ in Cloud-based Cognitive E&P Environment
- IoT Business Connector™ for Offshore Rigs
- Cloud-based App for Pipeline Environment Visualization
- Digital Control of Work Solution for Process Plants
2. Industry Contacts