This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in skin care and paper bio-degradability. The TOE focuses on various technology innovations in food shelf-life extension and food quality analysis.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Innovations in Skin Care, Biodegradability, Food Shelf-life Extension, and Food Quality Analysis
- Innovative Exosome Technology for Skin Care
- Bio-active, Degradable Toilet Paper to Avoid Clogging of Pipes
- Patented Oxygen Management Technology For Extending Shelf Life of Fresh Produce
- Sustainable Waterless Cleaning Technology
- Standardizing Food Quality Through Analytics
- Industry Contacts