This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across biologic treatments. In particular, proteomic and microbiome therapies are profiled. The corresponding clinical trials scenario for individualized cancer therapies is depicted, along with industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Biologic Treatments
- Liquid Biopsy Platform for Monitoring Cancer Immunotherapy Response
- Genomically Recoding Bacteria to Produce Therapeutic Proteins
- Caplacizumab Meets Primary Endpoint in Phase III Study
- Seres Reports Positive Topline Results for SER-287 in Phase I Study
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Clinical Trial Analysis for Individualized Cancer Therapies
- Summary of Key Contacts