This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE focusses on coatings for medical devices, aerospace, and textile industries. Innovations profiled include a hydrogel coating design for medical equipment, a surface modification technique for preventing ice build-up, coatings for aircraft cockpit windows to protect pilots against laser light, and nanocoatings for heating fabrics.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Coating Innovations for Medical Devices, Aerospace, and Textile Industries
- Recent Innovations in Coatings
- Hydrogel Coating Design For Medical Equipment
- Surface Modification Technique For Preventing Ice Build-up
- Coatings for Aircraft Cockpit Windows to Protect Pilots Against Laser Light
- Nanocoatings For Heating Fabrics
- Regenerative System For Polymeric Coatings With Controlled Volume of Released Curing Agent
2. Key Contacts