This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in cancer research and medical implants. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of artificial intelligence, energy storage, and controlled release herbicides in agriculture.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Cancer Research, Medical Implants, Artificial Intelligence, Energy Storage, and Herbicides
- Innovations in Cancer Research, Medical Implants, Artificial Intelligence, Energy Storage, and Herbicides
- Faster Identification of Cancer Drug Targets
- Antibacterial Coatings to Control Formation of Biofilms on Medical Implants
- Applying Artificial Intelligence to Dominate the Content Marketplace for Software Engineering
- Novel Molten Salts Thermal Energy Storage for Concentrating Solar Power Generation
- Temperature-responsive Controlled-release Herbicide Particles