The latest issue of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations in medical and diagnostic imaging. Some of the profiles covered include an artificial intelligence-based solution for automating clinical workflow, quadripolar MRI compatible CRT leads, GI anatomical and functional imaging, a brain blood flow monitoring device, a machine learning solution for stroke treatment, a portable vein viewing imaging device, and high-frequency ultrasound for glaucoma treatment.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Advances in Clinical Workflow Automation, GI Imaging, Machine Learning Solution for Stroke Treatment, High-Frequency Ultrasound, AI-enabled Diagnostic Imaging
- Technology Innovations in the Medical & Diagnostic Imaging Industry
- AI-based Solution for Automating Clinical Workflow
- Quadripolar CRT Leads for use with 1.5T and 3T MRI Systems
- Next-generation Gastrointestinal Anatomical and Functional Imaging Product
- Innovative Brain Blood Flow Monitoring Device
- Advanced Machine Learning Solution for Treating Stroke Victims
- Small, Portable, Vein Viewing Imaging Device
- High-frequency Ultrasound for Glaucoma Treatment
- Artificial Intelligence-enabled Diagnostic Imaging For Precise Decision Making
- Industry Contacts