This issue of Nanotech TOE covers innovations related to tunable optics, syngas catalysis, nanodiamonds, 2D field electronic transistors, and 3D printing.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Advancements in Tunable Optics, Syngas Catalysis, Nanodiamonds, 2D Field Electronic Transistors, and 3D Printing
- Recent Developments in Nanotechnology
- Moving Nanoparticles to Tune Optics
- Copper Nanocatalyst to Make Syngas
- Nanodiamonds Can Protect Lithium-ion Batteries
- Single Material 2D Field-electronic Transistor
- Nanoparticles Enable 3D Printing of Difficult Metals
2. Industry Contacts