This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles Innovations in targeted drug delivery, Parkinson’s disease treatment, cyber security, and energy generation. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of predictive analysis and elastomer materials.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Advancements in Drug Delivery, Parkinson’s Disease Treatment, Cyber Security and Energy Generation
- Sustained, Targeted Drug Release Platform
- Nintendo Games May Treat Parkinson’s Disease
- Predictive Analytics Helps Fight Cybercrime
- Elastomer Materials For Hydropower Generation
- Optimizing Network Traffic By Simplifying Router Circuit