This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in sustainable waste management. The TOE focuses on various innovative bio-based conversion technologies for biomaterials, bioplastic and combustible fuel manufacturing. The TOE also focuses on high quality protein and biofertilizer production from waste by products.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Recent Developments in Sustainable Waste Management
- Biomaterial with Sturdy and Durable Properties Obtained From Food Waste
- High-quality Protein From Wood Waste Has Potential Application as Fish Feed
- Combustible Fuel Manufactured From Plastic Packaging Waste
- Bio-based Conversion of Toxic Industrial Waste into Biodegradable Plastic
- Method for Transformation of Waste into Eco-friendly Functional Products
- Industry Contacts