This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across lab-on-chip technology and tissue repair engineering. Particular focus is on advanced microfluidics and wound healing. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is depicted, along with the industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Innovations in Microfluidic and Wound Healing Platforms
- Affordable Lab-on-a-Chip Platform
- 3D Printed Microfluidic Device
- Tissue Nanotransfection Platform for Facilitating Cell Repair
- Novel Skin-Regeneration Platform
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Analysis of Clinical Studies Leveraging Microfluidic Platforms Across Infertility and Preterm Birth Indications
- Summary of Key Contacts