"Super League In-Depth Analysis: J.P. Morgan Private Bank 2017", is a comprehensive analysis of J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a US-based financial services company and the parent holding company of both J.P. Morgan and Chase. J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a brand used by its Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) business segment to cater to individuals and institutions with more than $10m in investible assets.
Specifically the report:
- Insight into J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s marketing and social media activities.
- In 2016 the company shifted the focus of its private banking unit towards HNW individuals with more than $10m in liquid assets, up from the previous cutoff of $5m.
- J.P. Morgan continues to expand both in the US and abroad. In Q1 2017 it announced it would be launching asset management operations in Mexico and Colombia.
- J.P. Morgan’s focus on technological developments enables its AWM division to improve efficiencies and better serve clients.
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for J.P. Morgan Private Bank and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about J.P. Morgan Private Bank’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
- Executive Summary
- Financial Performance
- Customers & Products
- Marketing & Advertising